Communications and dispatch networks
Apply for communication and dispatch network approval
You can apply for a communications and dispatch network approval to control, coordinate or communicate with commercial passenger vehicles.
Before you apply
You will need to have all of the following:
- a national police certificate from Screening Assessment for Employment in the Northern Territory (SAFE NT) dated within three months
- an insolvency report dated within three months and supplied by the Australian Financial Security Authority website.
- an application to operate a communications and dispatch network form
- an ABN or ACN
- a business or company extract listing all office holders
- a constitution for body corporates or incorporated associations
- a letter of approval to operate the business from the intended location.
You will also need to provide all supporting documents on policies, procedures and systems listed at the end of the form.
You will need to pay a fee. Read about the dispatch network approval and other transport industry fees.
In some cases, local planning approvals and other approvals associated with operating a business may be required.
How to apply
Email your completed application to operate a communications and dispatch network form and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay your fee by Visa or MasterCard by calling 1300 654 628.
You can send your application form, other documents with a cheque or money order to:
Motor Vehicle Registry
GPO Box 530
Darwin NT 0801
You can submit your completed form in person at a MVR office.
You can pay by Visa, MasterCard, EFTPOS, cash or cheque.
Last updated: 01 December 2017
Share this page:URL copied!