Apply for driver licence or address history
You can apply for your driver licence or address history if you fit one of the following:
- it's your information
- the owner of information gave you written consent and copy of their identity (ID)
- you have legal authority to request the information
- you're from a law enforcement agency.
Your driver licence history is provided on a certificate showing your:
- licence issue date and recorded address
- class of licence held
- expiry date
- sanctions recorded
- any active demerit points.
If you request for your address history, this will include all recorded addresses, their type (residential or postal) and effective date.
For records of traffic and parking infringements or traffic conviction history, go to the NT Police, Fire and Emergency Services website.
How to apply
To apply for your driver licence or address history, follow the steps below.
Step 1. Fill in relevant form.
Step 2. Attach the following supporting documents:
- evidence of identity (any photo ID under category A or B)
- authority documents (if required).
Step 3. Submit form with supporting documents and pay the search fee by email, mail or in person.
If you have any questions or need to do a search for other details on your records, contact the MVR.
Last updated: 21 January 2021
Share this page:URL copied!