Working with interpreters workshops
Government agencies, businesses and community organisations can attend a workshop about working with ethnic interpreters.
The workshop provides practical advice for communicating with non-English speaking clients. It also covers:
- advice on working with interpreters
- how to book an interpreter
- available interpreter services
- common barriers to good communication
- language service providers in NT
- roles and responsibilities
- how to best use the skills of an interpreter.
The training sessions can be tailored to suit the needs of your organisation.
How to book
To book a workshop, call the Interpreting and Translating Service NT on 08 8999 8834.
Last updated: 28 May 2020
Share this page: