Freehold land clearing: change of ownership of land

Permits issued under the Planning Act 2002 remain with the land when there is a change of owner or subdivision of land.

This includes responsibility for adhering to conditions of a permit.

For copies of issued permits relating to an area of land, call the Department of Environment, Parks and Water Security on 08 8999 3631.

Last updated: 08 October 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.