Report a defect to a navigation aid

You must report any issue or concern with a navigational aid in the Northern Territory. 

To report a defect with a navigational aid you must contact Notice to Mariners by emailing

Last updated: 04 March 2021

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.