How to acknowledge grant funding
If you receive funding after you apply for an arts grant, you must acknowledge this support in all media releases and promotional activity.
This is stated in your Northern Territory Government (NTG) funding agreement.
This chart shows the different kinds of acknowledgements to use depending on which grant you received.
|Funding received through the following sources||Which logo to use?||Use of wording if the logo can’t be used|
|Northern Territory Government||Proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government.|
|Visual Arts and Craft Strategy||Supported by the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian, State and Territory Governments.|
Australia Council for the Arts in partnership with Northern Territory Government|
(eg. Artist in Residence initiative or Community and Partnership Services Agreement)
|This project has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body. Proudly supported by the Northern Territory Government.|
|Live Darwin Arts Program||Proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government and Live Darwin.|
Where to download logos
You can download the following logos to display on your marketing material.
How to apply the logos
Logos may vary in size but must be easy to read when placed near other text and graphics.
The logos must be clear of text or images.
For more information on how to apply the NTG sponsorship logos, read the Northern Territory Government brand guidelines .
Go to the Australian Government website for branding information on the Australia Council for the Arts logo.
You must acknowledge all funding in all of the following:
- media releases about the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- adverts to promote the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- posters or flyers for your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- publications for or about your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- banners that promote the funded activity or funded organisation
- websites and social media (info or about section) for your funded activity or funded organisation
- newsletters or e-bulletins from funded organisations
- letterhead from funded organisations
- email signatures for funded organisations.
You must also invite the NT Minister for Arts and Museums or government representatives to your events. Contact an arts broker.
Depending on the grant you get, you may have to allow Arts NT to use portions of your material for promotion of the department and the NT Government.
Last updated: 06 November 2019
Share this page: