How to acknowledge grant funding
If you receive funding after you apply for an arts grant you must acknowledge this support in all media releases and promotional activity.
This is stated in your funding agreement.
This chart shows the different kinds of acknowledgements to use depending on which grant you received.
|Funding received through the following sources||Which logo to use?||Use of wording if the logo can’t be used|
|Northern Territory Government|
|Proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government|
|Regional Arts Fund|| The Australian Government's Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia and managed by Arts NT in the Department of Arts and Museums.|
See below for acknowledgements in media releases
|Visual Arts and Craft Strategy||Supported by the Visual Arts and Craft Strategy, an initiative of the Australian, State and Territory Governments|
|Australia Council for the Arts in partnership with Northern Territory Government eg. Artist in Residence initiative or Community and Partnership Services Agreement||This project has been assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body. Proudly supported by the Northern Territory Government.|
|FestivalsNT||Proudly sponsored by the Northern Territory Government and FestivalsNT|
Where to download logos
You can download the following logos to display on your marketing material.
Logos may vary in size but must be easy to read when placed near other text and graphics.
The logos must be clear of text or images.
Where to acknowledge funds
You must acknowledge all funding, except Regional Arts Fund grants, in all of the following:
- media releases about the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- adverts to promote the funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- posters or flyers for your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- publications for or about your funded activity or issued by a funded organisation
- banners that promote the funded activity or funded organisation
- websites and social media (info or about section) for your funded activity or funded organisation
- newsletters or e-bulletins from funded organisations
- letterhead from funded organisations
- email signatures for funded organisations.
You must also invite the NT Minister for Arts and Museums or government representatives to your events. Contact an arts broker.
How to acknowledge regional arts grants
If you get a Regional Arts Fund grant you must acknowledge support from the Australian Government and the Northern Territory Government in all media releases and promotions.
You can do this by doing any or all of the following:
- using the Regional Arts Fund logo and the 'Proudly supported by Northern Territory Government' logo
- using these words: The Regional Arts Fund is provided through Regional Arts Australia on behalf of the Commonwealth Govrnment.The program is delivered in partnership with the Northern Territory Government.
All Regional Arts Fund media releases must include the following acknowledgement.
'This project was made possible by the Australian Government's regional arts program, the Regional Arts Fund, which gives all Australians, wherever they live, better access to opportunities to practice and experience the arts.'
You must also invite the Australian Government Minister for the Arts or a representative to attend public events, launches or openings for the project.
Contact an arts broker for advice.
Depending on the grant you get, you may have to allow Arts NT to use portions of your material for promotion of the department and the NT Government.
Last updated: 20 September 2017