VET fee help

You may be able to get a part-subsidy or government loan for vocational education and training (VET) fees for a Diploma or Advanced Diploma.

Contact your registered training organisation directly for more information about income-contingent loans.

You can also go to the Australian Government's StudyAssist website for more information about VET student loans.

Last updated: 10 May 2018

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.