Support organisations

This page has information on organisations in the Northern Territory (NT) providing support if you have a child with a special need, disability or mental health support.

Special education and disability

The following organisations provide support in the NT:

Social support and mental health

The following organisations provide social emotional learning and mental health programs in the NT:

Last updated: 04 February 2021

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.