ShopNT is a free Northern Territory Government app for your smart phone or tablet.
The app offers you advice on:
- your rights as a purchaser
- what to do about defective goods
- how to be a wise shopper
- tips for saving receipts
- how to ask for refunds or deal with returns
- understanding warranties
- rules about lay-bys
- valid proof of purchase
- how to make complaints against retailers.
ShopNT also allows you to:
- store your important purchase receipts
- use the built-in template to write a complaint
- set reminders of deadlines for lay-by purchases
- create alerts for receipt expiry dates
- know when your warranties are expiring.
How to get the app
The app is available for both Apple and Android mobile and tablet devices. Go to:
Last updated: 06 February 2019