Types of cases heard at NTCAT
NTCAT considers disputes and issues including:
- disputes between landlords and tenants under the Residential Tenancies Act
- disputes involving discrimination claims
- applications to sell or redevelop unit complexes when not all unit title holders agree
- reviews of licensing, planning and victims of crime payout decisions
- small claims matters up to $25,000.
The types of matters heard by NTCAT will expand over time. Read the list of matters dealt by NTCAT .
Contact NTCAT if you are unsure whether your matter can be heard.
Last updated: 01 May 2016
Share this page: