Aboriginal workforce grants
If you are a Northern Territory (NT) business or organisation, you can apply for funding for projects that support employment for Aboriginal people.
The Aboriginal Workforce Grants program supports initiatives that result in more Aboriginal Territorians getting jobs and developing careers within the workplace.
You can apply if you are an NT enterprise including:
- Aboriginal corporation
- private business
- industry body
- not-for-profit organisation
- other incorporated organisation.
To be eligible for funding, your project must include one of the following:
- structured mentoring through a professional service for career development
- workforce development - such as support to carry out workplace practices, job design or tutoring
- support services such as:
- language, literacy and numeracy
- on-site mentoring and structured workplace support
- transport and/or accommodation where there is no alternative.
Before you apply, you must read the Aboriginal Workforce Grants program terms and conditions.
Applications are open and will remain open until funding runs out.
Funding is allocated through a non-competitive process.
For more information call the Aboriginal Workforce Grants program manager at the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation on 08 8999 7802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 11 July 2019