Plumbing and drainers licences

If you want to work as a plumber in the Northern Territory (NT) or set up a plumbing business you need to apply for NT registration.

Go to the Plumbers and Drainers Licensing Board website to find out more.

Interstate registered plumbers

If you are currently registered as a plumber in another state or territory you can apply for NT registration under mutual recognition in the equivalent category.

Check if there is an NT equivalent on the Australian Government's Licence Recognition website.

Last updated: 11 March 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.