Interstate pest management licence recognition

If you hold an equivalent pest management technician licence in another state or territory, you can apply for mutual recognition.

This allows you to work in the Northern Territory (NT) for 30 days or until a decision is made whether to give you a licence. 

You can search the Australian Government's Licence Recognition website to find an equivalent licence in another state or territory.

Documents you will need

You must provide a copy of your current equivalent licence and a certified colour photograph. 

How to apply

Follow these steps to apply for mutual recognition. 

Step 1. Fill in the pest technician licence form, marking the mutual recognition box.

Step 2. Check the fee
Step 3. Send in your documents and fee to:

The Manager
Medicines and Poisons Control
Department of Health
PO Box 40596
Casuarina NT 0811

Last updated: 01 February 2019


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.