Territory Workforce Program
When to apply
Applications are open all year.
The program has 3 streams:
- apprenticeships and traineeships
- workforce development
- industry workforce strategies.
Who can apply
You can apply as a lead organisation if you're one of the following:
- industry association
- other organisation operating in the NT.
You must have a significant permanent presence in the NT and employ NT residents.
Government agencies may be eligible under special circumstances. The department will determine if you are eligible.
Registered training organisations and schools can partner with a lead organisation.
How to apply
To apply for a TWP grant, follow these steps:
Step 1. Read the TWP guidelines.
Step 2. Develop a business case.
Your business case must demonstrate the following:
- links to employment for industry workforce strategies and 70% employment outcomes for workforce development projects
- expected employment outcomes, including upskilling and transitioning to new jobs
- innovative approaches to workforce development
- proposals which include nationally-recognised training components, unless otherwise agreed before the application is submitted
- evidence that the proposal is project ready
- evidence of market testing and market readiness.
Applications which provide co-contribution models will be highly considered.
Step 3. Submit your business case by email to email@example.com.
For more information about the program guidelines and how to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 09 September 2022
Share this page:URL copied!