NT Horticultural Netting Program
If you’re a primary producer of horticultural crops in the Northern Territory (NT), you may be eligible for funding to buy and install netting.
You can apply for up to $100,000 on a 50:50 co-contribution basis for:
- new or replacement netting
- associated support structures for commercial land use.
Who can apply
You can apply if you:
- are registered with the Australian Taxation Office as a primary production business and have an Australian business number
- are a property owner, share farmer or lease holder in the horticulture industry in the NT
- buy and install protective netting over existing commercial horticulture produce
- earn more than 50% of your total income from primary productions.
Before you apply
Before you apply, you must have the following supporting documents:
- a project overview
- evidence of:
- your business as a primary production business
- ownership for the commercial land proposed for this project
- funding to cover your co-contribution
- financial statements for your primary production business for the past 2 years
- a written quote or estimate for the project’s specifications.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1. Read the terms and conditions.
Step 2. Apply through GrantsNT.
If you don’t have an account, you must create one (even if you’re a sole trader).
Step 3. Submit your application by 30 June 2024.
Applications will close on this date or when all funds are handed out - whichever comes first.
After you apply
Your application will be assessed for eligibility.
If you’re eligible, you will also need to undergo a due diligence process to determine your:
- financial capability
- project’s commercial feasibility.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Last updated: 21 June 2022
Share this page:URL copied!