Flexible Workforce Solutions Fund
If you're an eligible Northern Territory (NT) business experiencing critical workforce shortages, you can access support under the
Flexible Workforce Solutions Fund.
The fund encourages business, organisations and industry bodies to collaborate on projects as a consortium or partnership to attract and retain the skilled workforce they need.
Who can apply
To be eligible, you must:
- be a Territory enterprise
- hold a valid Australian business number
- operate in the NT or have provided services in the NT for at least 6 months
- carry a public/general liability insurance policy of at least $10 million
- be financially viable and have financial capacity to complete the project in the specified timeframes
- be part of a business consortium and/or partnership.
What you can get
Grants of a minimum of $10,000 and a maximum of $200,000 (GST exclusive) are available to businesses on a 25:75 co-contribution basis. This means you have to provide 25% of the total.
The total value of the project may exceed $200,000.
Not-for-profit organisations contribution can be in-kind.
You must show how your project or activity does one of the following:
- working with industry to create a solution to attract and retain workers
- strategies to support seasonal workforce mobility across industries
- leverages technology to connect employers with workers
- delivers direct, in-country worker recruitment services to support the local workforce
- provides innovative workforce planning solutions with immediate and medium term outcomes.
Before you apply
You must include the following with your application:
- your business structure - for example, sole trader, company, partnership, trust, not-for-profit
- consortium - partnership agreement
- a comprehensive project or activity plan
- funding amount you're seeking and what it will be used for
- a detailed breakdown of costs
- estimated project completion date
- number of people that the project will target.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1. Read the terms and conditions.
Step 2. Apply online at Grants NT website.
If you don’t have an account, you must create one (even if you’re a sole trader).
After you apply
Your application will be assessed for eligibility and you will be notified of the outcome by email.
Projects are assessed against a criteria and given a rating.
Success depends on:
- the ratings you score and
- whether your project aligns with the program objectives.
The project is also subject to final approval by the NT Government.
You may be asked to provide further information.
Successful applicants of round 1
|Master Builders||A collaboration between peak industries, NT employers and businesses.|
|Hospitality NT||A collaboration between peak industries, businesses and associations.|
|CrestNT Pty Ltd||A collaboration between the aged care sector and local training providers.|
Share this page:URL copied!