Flexible Workforce Solutions Fund
If you're an eligible Northern Territory (NT) business, you can get up to $200,000 for projects and activities that address workforce shortages and gaps in the NT.
The Flexible Workforce Solutions Fund encourages business and industry to collaborate on projects to attract and retain the skilled workforce they need.
Who can apply
To be eligible, you must:
- be a Territory enterprise
- hold a valid Australian business number
- operate in the NT or have provided services in the NT for at least 6 months
- carry a public/general liability insurance policy of at least $10 million
- be financially viable and have capacity to complete the project
- be part of a business consortium.
What you can get
Grants of up to $200,000 are available on a 25:75 co-contribution basis for projects and activities. This means you have to provide 25% of the total.
In kind co-contribution for not-for-profits will be accepted.
You must show how your project or activity does one of the following:
- contributes to regional industry workforce solutions
- contributes to seasonal workforce strategies
- leverages new technology or innovation
- delivers direct, in-country worker recruitment services.
Before you apply
You must include the following with your application:
- your business structure - for example, sole trader, company, partnership, trust, not-for-profit
- project or activity plan
- funding amount you're seeking and what it will be used for
- a breakdown of costs
- estimated project completion date
- number of people that the project will target.
How to apply
To apply, follow these steps:
Step 1. Read the terms and conditions.
After you apply
Expression of interest closes 15 August 2022.
Your application will be assessed for eligibility and you will be notified of the outcome.
For more information, email email@example.com
Last updated: 15 July 2022
Share this page:URL copied!