Aboriginal workforce grants
If you are a Northern Territory (NT) business or organisation, you can apply for funding for projects that support employment of Aboriginal people.
The Aboriginal Workforce Grants program provides funding for projects that result in Aboriginal people:
- getting jobs
- developing careers within the workplace.
Who can apply
You can apply if you are an NT enterprise including:
- Aboriginal corporation
- private business
- industry body
- not-for-profit organisation
- other incorporated organisation.
What can be funded
To be eligible for funding, your project must include elements such as:
- structured mentoring through a professional service for career development
- workforce development - for example, support to carry out workplace practices, job design or tutoring
- wraparound services including:
- on-site mentoring and structured workplace support
- transport and/or accommodation where there is no alternative.
Before you apply
Before you apply, you must read and accept the Aboriginal Workforce Grants program terms and conditions.
When you can apply
Applications are open.
How to apply
To apply, or for more information, contact your nearest workforce training coordinator to discuss your application and project.
Eligible applications will be assessed by a panel against criteria set out in the terms and conditions.
Last updated: 21 June 2022
Share this page:URL copied!