Contact Water Resources

For more information on applications for water permits and licences in the Northern Territory (NT), contact your regional Water Resources office.

You can submit any water permit or licence application by email, post, fax or in person.

For staff contacts for specific divisional services within Water Resources go to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources website.

Darwin4th Floor, Goyder Centre
Chung Wah Terrace
Palmerston NT 0830 8999 3632(08) 8999 4445PO Box 496
Palmerston NT 0831
Katherine32 Giles Street
Katherine NT 0852 8973 8831(08) 8973 8894PMB 123
Katherine NT 0852
Alice SpringsAZRI Building
Stuart Highway South
Alice Springs NT 0871

(08) 8951 9215 

(08) 8951 9268PO Box 1120
Alice Springs NT 0871

Darwin Rural area

If you live in the Darwin Rural area you may be affected by changes to the Water Act. To find out more go to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources website.

Groundwater levels are low for the Darwin Rural area. To find out more go to the Darwin Rural Groundwater Watch on the Department of Environment and Natural Resources website.

Last updated: 21 July 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.