Water drilling licences

Statement of bore

You must have six signed statement of bores as part of your application for a water bore drilling licence in the Northern Territory.

How to fill in a statement of bore

To fill in a statement of bore you will need your Registered Number (RN).

Read the guide to see how to fill in a statement of bore PDF (376.5 KB).

Fill in a separate statement of bore form XLSX (441.2 KB) for each bore within 28 days of completion.

Submit your statement of bore to your regional Water Resources office.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 21 December 2018

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.