Environment approvals and licences

The Northern Territory Environment Protection Authority (NT EPA) grants environment protection approvals, environment protection licences and waste discharge licences for activities including all of the following: 

  • burying waste - landfills
  • collecting, transporting, storing, recycling, treating or disposing of listed waste
  • liquefied natural gas or methanol production.

For information on environment approvals and licences, including listed waste and activities that need an approval or licence, go to the NT EPA website.

Last updated: 19 July 2017

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!