Report feral dogs

If you are a pastoralist you can get help with managing wild dogs.

For more information and application forms, contact chemical services: (08) 8999 2344 or (08) 8999 2016.

In local government areas, contact your local council.

Last updated: 15 February 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.