Get work after you graduate
Salaries start at approximately $60,000 per year.
- completed an Australian degree less than three years ago or
- you will graduate before starting the program.
You can find out more about special measures on the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment website.
What jobs are available
Positions can range from administrative to fieldwork in a range of government departments throughout the Northern Territory.
You will gain skills such as:
- database maintenance
- working with legislation
- event coordination
- project work.
How to apply
Applications are open between April and June each year.
- A resume with two referees.
- You most recent Australian university results if you are an undergraduate.
- A copy of your degree if you are a graduate.
- Proof of an appropriate visa if you aren't a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
- A declaration if you are eligible under special measures.
When you will start
Last updated: 21 August 2019