Get work after you graduate
- completed an Australian degree less than three years ago or
- will graduate before starting the program.
Salaries start at approximately $62,000 per year.
You can find out more about special measures on the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment website.
Who can apply
You can apply if you're a graduate in one of the following fields:
- communications and design
- data analytics
- finance and accounting
- human resources
- information technology
- international development
- land surveying
- public health administration
- environmental science
- social science
- urban planning and development.
What skills you will get
Positions can range from administrative to fieldwork in a range of government departments throughout the Northern Territory.
You will gain skills such as:
- database maintenance
- working with legislation
- event coordination
- project work.
How to apply
Applications are open between March and April each year. Graduates usually start in January the following year.
- a cover letter explaining why you're interested in the program
- your resume with two referees
- your most recent Australian university results and a copy of your degree (if you have already graduated)
- proof of an appropriate visa (if you're not a permanent resident or Australian citizen)
- if you're on a student visa, you will need to provide details of any bridging or graduate visas that are pending
- a declaration (if you're eligible under special measures).
Incomplete applications may not be accepted.
When you will start
Last updated: 22 February 2022
Share this page:URL copied!