Wages and conditions of employment

Private sector

There are minimum pay and working conditions for workers under commonwealth law in the Northern Territory (NT).

Go to the Fair Work Ombudsman website to find out about:

  • pay
  • leave
  • ending employment
  • employee entitlements
  • awards and agreements.

Read information about long service leave.

NT public servants

Public servants can find more information on the Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment website.

Last updated: 22 November 2016

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!