Get a copy of your trade papers

You will receive a certificate of completion once you've completed your apprenticeship or traineeship. 

If you lose your certificate, you can apply for proof of your apprenticeship or traineeship. 

You will receive an official extract of your record, not a replacement copy.

This service is only available for apprenticeships and traineeships completed in the Northern Territory (NT).

How to apply

To request proof of your certificate, you must submit all of the following:

Send your application by email or post to:

Delta Helpdesk
Workforce NT
GPO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: (08) 8935 7732

Apprenticeships and traineeships completed outside NT 

If you need proof of your apprenticeship or traineeship completed outside the (NT) contact the relevant state or territory training authority listed on the Australian Apprenticeships website.

Last updated: 26 February 2019

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.