You must submit a photo of yourself with your application for a working with children clearance.
Make sure you like the photo you submit. The photo will be used on your Ochre Card.
Applying in person at SAFE NT
Your photo will be taken at the Darwin office. There is no cost for this service.
You must submit a photo that meets all the following requirements:
- is less than six months old
- is 45mm to 50mm in height and 35mm to 40mm in width
- shows a close-up of your head and the top of your shoulders
- is centred and in focus
- was taken against a pale background with no shadows
- is a high quality image with no pixellation, ink marks or creases.
For online applications, your photo must be uploaded in JPG format.
For postal applications, or in-person applications to a Territory Business Centre or a Northern Territory police station, you must submit an original photo or a high-quality printed image.
SAFE NT will not accept photocopies of your image.