Safety at work
This page has information for workers and employers about safety in the Northern Territory (NT).
Contact NT WorkSafe
NT WorkSafe provides the following information for workers:
- how to stay safe at work
- what to do when applying for high risk and other work licences
- about making a workers compensation claim and returning to work.
NT WorkSafe provides the following information for businesses:
- how to keep the workplace safe
- about licensing and registration
- about workers compensation and helping injured workers return to work
- to understand and comply with the laws
- to report a workplace incident.
Go to the NT WorkSafe website to get safety advice for your workplace.
Last updated: 05 February 2019