Services and related infrastructure on roads

Service authorities can apply to install services and related infrastructure within the road reserve.

You should contact the team at the Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics before you start. You can arrange a meeting by emailing or calling 08 8924 7539.

You will need to apply using the development guidelines for NTG controlled roads PDF (3.4 MB) processes. Read more about permission to access government managed roads.

Last updated: 03 January 2019

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.