Approved training providers

This page contains a list of registered training organisations approved by the MVR for heavy vehicle licence training and course assessment.

If you pass your practical driving assessment you will get a statement of attainment issued by your approved training provider.

You must present your statement of attainment to the MVR to upgrade your licence. You must do this within 12 months of the date of issue.

If you do not upgrade your licence within 12 months of your statement being issued you will need to be reassessed for the heavy vehicle licence.

You will need to pay a fee when you upgrade your licence.

Registered training organisationPhoneLRMRHRHCMC
Charles Darwin University (08) 8946 7506 Y Y Y Y Y
I.M Training Pty Ltd 1300 213 795 Y Y Y Y Y
Civil Safety (08) 8932 3434 Y Y Y Y Y
Northern Australia Training and Assessment (08) 8941 2628 Y Y Y Y Y
Logic Transport Training 0408 439 490 Y Y Y Y Y

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 04 July 2018