Motorcycle Riders' Handbook
The Motorcycle Riders’ Handbook has information to help you learn about:
- class R licensing requirements
- riding techniques
- rider and road safety
- rules specific to motorcyclists.
Get the complete Motorcycle Riders' Handbook .
Individual sections of the handbook
Instead of downloading the full Motorcycle Riders’ Handbook, you can get individual sections below.
- Front cover, disclaimer and introduction
- Section 1 - how to use this handbook
- Section 2 - licensing
- Section 3 - rider safety
- Section 4 - road safety
- Section 5 - road rules for motorcycle riders
- Section 6 - motorcycle roadworthiness
- Section 7 - penalties
- Section 8 - makes and models
- Section 9 - glossary
Last updated: 10 February 2020