External Northern Territory Government staff systems

If you're a Northern Territory Government (NTG) employee, you can access MyHR and the NTG phone directory from the external NTG staff systems website.

If you need to access your email, you must organise this before you leave the office. Follow the instructions in the above link.

Get help from the NTG service centre on 1800 000 254.

Last updated: 24 September 2021

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!