Types of grant funding agreements
The Northern Territory Government provides 3 types of money-based grants.
If you receive one of these grants below, you must:
- follow the relevant standard agreement
- agree to the terms and conditions.
Capital grants are for one-off projects such as:
- construction of new facilities
- extension to or upgrading of existing facilities
- buying major equipment or assets.
They don't include general repairs and maintenance on existing assets.
If your grant falls under this category, the government agency issuing the grant will tell you.
Find out more about capital grants.
These are grants for organisations to provide a range of services to the community.
Organisations can be:
- non-government organisations (NGOs)
- for-profit organisations
- local government organisations.
Community and business grants are provided:
- under specific programs
- for specific target groups.
These grants are one-off and usually provided for a defined purpose that may include:
- buying minor equipment
- expenses related to an activity or event.
The process and eligibility is clearly stated as part of the program.
Terms and conditions for standard agreements
Terms and conditions for standard funding agreements are listed below.
Capital grant funding agreement
These are the general conditions referred to in part B of the capital grant funding agreement.
Issued 20 June 2022
Issued 11 January 2022
Service provision and community and business
When available, terms and conditions for service provision, and community and business will be added to this page.
Last updated: 20 July 2022
Share this page:URL copied!