Suicide prevention community grant
This program provides grants of up to $10,000 to support locally-led projects or activities that address an identified suicide prevention need.
Applications for the next round of grants open 3 June 2019 and close on 28 June 2019.
All activities associated with the application must take place during the 2019-20 financial year.
Funded activities should be completed by 31 March 2020. Final reports and acquittals must be submitted before 30 June 2020.
Previous grant recipients
Funded activities for all first round grant recipients must finish before 30 June 2019.
- updates regarding any key dates to allow for promotion and participation opportunities
- written evidence of acknowledgment of the NT Government on promotional materials, where appropriate
- images of the event or project, where appropriate, for use in government promotional material
- an evaluation report of your activity/project within 30 days after it is completed
- a financial statement that provides details of how you used the grant.
Find out about past grant recipients on the Department of Health website.
Last updated: 14 May 2019