Suicide prevention community grant
This program provides grants of up to $10,000 to support locally-led projects or activities that address an identified suicide prevention need.
Applications are currently closed.
Find out about past grant recipients on the Department of Health website.
If your application was successful
Funded activities must finish before 30 June 2019.
- updates regarding any key dates to allow for promotion and participation opportunities
- written evidence of acknowledgment of the NT Government on promotional materials, where appropriate
- images of the event or project, where appropriate, for use in government promotional material
- an evaluation report of your activity/project within 30 days after it is completed
- a financial statement that provides details of how you used the grant.
Last updated: 16 January 2019