NT Companion Card
If you have a disability and need a lifelong attendant care support to access the community, you may be eligible for a Companion Card.
The card allows your chosen companion or carer to go with you to participating entertainment, recreation venues and activities without paying for a ticket for your carer.
Your carer who is assisting you could be any of the following:
- paid or unpaid assistant or carer
- family member
The card is given to you, so the person you take with you to an event does not have to be the same person each time.
- be a permanent Australian resident, living in the Northern Territory
- demonstrate that you have a significant permanent disability
- demonstrate that you are unable to participate at community venues or activities without attendant care support
- demonstrate that you need lifelong attendant care support.
Support from your companion
If your condition is episodic
How to apply
To find out how to apply and where you can use your card, go to the NT Companion Card website.
Last updated: 01 December 2021
Share this page:URL copied!