Key service industry
A key service industry is an area identified as having hard to fill jobs in the NT.
These include the following key service areas:
- tourism and hospitality
- education and childcare
- health and emergency services
- public service froant line positions only
- community and social services
- transport and logistics
- agriculture and fisheries
- real estate and property management
- media and advertising
- sales and marketing
- recreation, arts and entertainment.
Last updated: 14 March 2022
Share this page:URL copied!