You can have a safe and comfortable trip to Umbrawarra Gorge Nature Park by doing all of the following:
- observe park safety signs
- swim only where recommended, observe warning signs
- carry and drink plenty of water
- wear a shady hat, sunscreen and insect repellent
- wear suitable clothing and footwear
- carry a first aid kit
- avoid strenuous activity during the heat of the day
- make sure your vehicle is well-maintained and equipped
- beware of theft, lock vehicles and secure valuables.
Last updated: 18 January 2019
Share this page:URL copied!