Therapy services for students at school

Therapy services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech pathology are provided  in schools by the Department of Health working with the Department of Education. 

If you have concerns about your child's special education learning needs talk to your child's teacher or school principal in the first instance.

Last updated: 27 July 2015

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!