Autism spectrum services
If your child has autism or social communication disorder (SCD), you can get support at school.
Support at school
Austism advisors can assist in developing support strategies for your child to maximise their educational outcomes.
They can do all of the following:
- deliver online professional learning activities for educational staff who work with your child
- work with outside agencies to coordinate the delivery of services
- give advice to the school on making adjustments to your child’s environment at school
- give advice to the school on support strategies for personalised learning and transition plans for your child
- share contacts of organisations that provide advice and workshops on how to support your child at school.
How to get support
Go to the following websites for more information about autism:
Last updated: 05 February 2021
Share this page:URL copied!