Consumer Affairs

For help with consumer protection questions when you purchase of goods and services, deal with a residential tenancy or if you have a residential building dispute, contact Northern Territory Consumer Affairs.

Consumer Affairs is an independent office within the Department of Attorney-General and Justice. 

Go to the Consumer Affairs website.

Last updated: 14 June 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.