Trade Support Scheme - COVID-19 Quick Response Grants
The Trade Support Scheme Quick Response Grants helps you with up to $8,000 for the costs of export and international marking activities.
The quick response grants will help you to survive, adapt and rebound from COVID-19.
Applications for the scheme are now closed.
Read the scheme guidelines.
Northern Territory (NT) businesses that meet all of the following can apply.
You must be:
- a legal entity and holder of a valid Australian business number (ABN)
- a Territory enterprise
- operating wholly or substantially in the NT for at least 12 months before making an application
- financially viable and have not had a liquidator appointed.
You must be able to provide evidence of any other eligibility criteria in the application.
Who can't apply
You can't get funding if you have applied for grants for the same activiity with:
- Northern Territory Government
- Australian Government
- other states or territories.
You can only apply for a maximum of $8,000 (excluding GST) under each category.
Small and medium export businesses can claim under any of the below categories.
You can apply for up to $8,000 (excluding GST) to engage consultants to develop or update:
- export strategy and plan
- a COVID-19 export recovery plan.
Digital solutions for exporters
To apply for this category, you must have a current export strategy or plan.
You can apply for up to $8,000 (excluding GST) to engage a consultant to adapt your business to the digital environment.
You can use the funding for online international marketing activities, such as:
- digital marketing strategy (international)
- development or upgrade of an e-commerce platform
- innovative use of digital platforms to reach international customers
- take part in online events and trade shows
- website modifications for international customers, including translations.
What you can't claim for
You can't use the funding for one off or on-going subscription fees and licences.
Applications are now closed.
Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis against the below criteria.
The proposed project must:
- support your business continuity during COVID-19
- support you to rebound after COVID-19
- have an export assessment
- include evidence to support your application.
The Department of Trade, Business and Innovation has discretion to approve or refuse any application.
For more information
You can email tradesupport.nt.gov.au.
Last updated: 22 June 2020
Share this page: