Mining forms and guidelines
Sustainable practice information
The Australian Department of Industry, Innovation and Science has produced 15 handbooks on sustainable practice in the mining industry.
Handbooks cover the following subjects:
- A Guide to Leading Practice Sustainable Development in Mining
- Airborne contaminants, noise and vibration
- Biodiversity management
- Community engagement and development
- Cyanide management
- Evaluating performance: monitoring and auditing
- Hazardous materials management
- Managing acid and metalliferous drainage
- Mine closure and completion
- Mine rehabilitation
- Risk management
- Tailings management
- Water management
- Working with indigenous communities.
Go to the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science website to get copies of the handbooks.
Last updated: 23 October 2016