Access geoscience information
Minerals and Energy InfoCentre
The Minerals and Energy InfoCentre provides the following information:
- mining and geoscience information
- minerals and energy industry exploration reports
- Northern Territory Geological Survey (NTGS) products
- resource industry news.
You can access the information in the following ways:
- most products, information and data are available through the online information systems
- you can get copies of products over the counter if you visit the InfoCentre
- you can make a request to have material posted to you
- you can make an enquiry or order copies of products and data not available online via the InfoCentre’s online enquiry form.
Large datasets can't be downloaded but can be ordered. You may have to supply your own portable hard drive for bulk requests.
All maps, reports and data are free.
The InfoCentre libraries in Darwin and Alice Springs hold books, journals, government reports and maps about geoscience, mining, minerals and energy in the NT.
InfoCentre staff can assist you to locate timely and relevant material and to use the library catalogue and other online databases.
Anyone can use the library collections on site, but only department staff can borrow directly from the InfoCentre.
Books and journal articles can be borrowed through public or research libraries using inter library loan (use NUC code XMD).
The Darwin InfoCentre has a public computer for using the online databases and a photocopier is available to library users.
Search the library catalogue.
Visit or contact the InfoCentre
Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade
Arid Zone Research Institute (AZRI)
8:30am - 4pm
8:30am - 4pm
Last updated: 09 October 2020
Share this page:URL copied!