Territory Revenue Office
Territory Revenue Office: public seminars and information sessions
You can get help and support to understand your legislative obligations.
Find out about Northern Territory taxes, royalties and home incentive schemes by attending one of the below.
The Territory Revenue Office (TRO) offers:
- public seminars and information sessions
- internal training sessions for your staff
- the latest information on changes to legislation and administrative practices
- up-to-date guidelines that clarify the Commissioner’s interpretation of various legislative provisions
- harmonised payroll tax rulings.
Payroll tax webinars
Education webinars on harmonised payroll tax are held regularly during the year.
The sessions are aimed at:
- newly registered employers
- anyone wanting to refresh their payroll tax knowledge.
Webinars are free to attend and are held on Tuesdays.
To register, go to the Payroll Tax Australia website.
Last updated: 24 October 2019
Share this page: