Territory Revenue Office: public seminars and information sessions
You can get help and support to understand your legislative obligations.
Find out about Northern Territory taxes, royalties and home incentive schemes by attending one of the below.
The Territory Revenue Office (TRO) offers:
- public seminars and information sessions
- internal training sessions for your staff
- the latest information on changes to legislation and administrative practices
- up-to-date with guidelines that clarify the Commissioner’s interpretation of various legislative provisions
- harmonised payroll tax rulings.
Contact TRO on 1300 305 353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about seminars.
You can attend a webinar if you are newly registered employer.
You can also attend to refresh your knowledge.
Harmonised payroll tax
You can attend webinars on Tuesdays from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
To register, go to Payroll Tax Australia website.
You can also watch the YouTube harmonised webinar series.
Last updated: 03 August 2018