Contact the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT

Contact Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT for help as an apprentice, trainee or employer.

For general enquiries, email

For more information, go to the GTNT Group - Australian Apprenticeships Support Network website.

Office details

Offices are open Monday to Friday between 8am and 4:30pm.

Location Office address Postal address Phone and fax
Darwin 38 Woods Street
Darwin NT 0800
GPO Box 3049 
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: 08 8935 8200
Fax: 08 8935 8231
Alice Springs 2/9 Whittaker Street
Alice Springs NT 0870
PO Box 8270
Alice Springs NT 0871
Phone: 08 8955 6955
Fax: 08 8953 4090
Katherine 1/12 Katherine Terrace
Katherine NT 0850
PO Box 1802
Katherine NT 0851
Phone: 08 8965 1200
Fax: 08 8971 7383
Tennant Creek 64 Staunton Street
Tennant Creek NT 0860
PO Box 13
Tennant Creek NT 0861
Phone: 08 8955 6990
Fax: 08 8953 4090
Winnellie The Gulf Centre
116-120 Coonawarra Road
Winnellie NT 0820 
GPO Box 3049
Darwin NT 0801 
Phone: 08 8935 8200
Fax: 08 8935 8231 

Help from Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT

You can contact Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT for help with the following:

  • advice and assistance on apprenticeships and traineeships
  • finding apprenticeship, traineeship and training pathways
  • employer and apprentice matching
  • conducting a sign up visit
  • workplace inspections and employer approvals
  • registering training contracts
  • monitoring apprentices and trainees and resolving disputes
  • paying Australian and Northern Territory government incentives and subsidies to eligible employers, apprentices and trainees
  • processing training contract assignments, cancellations and completions
  • issuing certificates and other notices to employers, apprentices and trainees.

Last updated: 19 October 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.