Vehicles displayed on road reserve by licensed traders

It is illegal for any licensed motor trader to display or sell vehicles on any roads in the Northern Territory that are outside of the area detailed in their licence.

This includes display on public land.

If you are concerned about a road safety issue and the display of a vehicle on a road or road reserve, you should contact Northern Territory Consumer Affairs on 1800 019 310.

Last updated: 16 March 2015

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.