Community benefit fund: gambling amelioration grants

How to dispose of assets

If you used grant funding to buy all or part of an asset worth more than $10,000 when you bought it, you must get permission from the Northern Territory Government to dispose of it.

This only applies to assets purchased within five years from date of purchase, unless you have stated in your application how it is to be disposed of.

To get permission to dispose of an asset you need to send a request to community benefit fund (CBF) secretariat.

You should include in your request:

  • why you need to dispose of it
  • explain the benefit to your organisation and the community to dispose of this asset.

For further information call 1300 650 153.

You can email your request to dispose of assets to

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 31 August 2018

Give feedback about this page.

Share this page:

URL copied!