Disability equipment

Travelling interstate with your equipment

In most cases, you can take your equipment with you when travelling interstate for a holiday or temporary stay.

If you need repairs to your equipment while you are interstate, contact your Northern Territory equipment provider.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 02 June 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.