Disability equipment


People with a disability can apply for the disability equipment program to access aids and appliances to help them live with a permanent or long-term disability in the Northern Territory (NT).

You can also apply for financial help to pay for continence products.

There are eligibility requirements you will need to meet.

If you don't meet these eligibility requirements, you may still be able to apply for equipment under the special consideration part of the program.

The following pages also set out the rules on how to look after your equipment, and what to do if you're holidaying or moving interstate.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 02 June 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.