Disability equipment

Apply for continence equipment

People with a disability or their carers can apply for funding to help pay for continence equipment or products.

This is called the Continence Aids Payment Scheme (CAPS).

Find out if you're eligible for the scheme or how to apply on the Australian Government Department of Human Services website.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 02 June 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.