Disability accommodation support and housing

In the Northern Territory there are two types of accommodation services for people with a disability:

  • support to assist people to stay in their own homes
  • community group homes with 24-hour care.

For more information about disability services or to find supports contacts near you, contact the Office of Disability.

Last updated: 01 June 2016


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.